Dining with Jane Austen readers enjoy:
- 45 well-researched food history articles
- 75 recipes carefully adapted and thoroughly tested for modern kitchens
- 25 images of the historic manuscript cookbooks:
Martha Lloyd's Household Book
The Knight Family Cookbook
- 5 biographical sections:
Steventon, Bath, Southampton, Chawton, Winchester
- 2 introductory sections:
Inviting Jane Austen to Dinner
Exploring Two Austen Family Cookbooks
- 218 soft-bound pages with 250 full color illustrations
- Photography at Jane Austen's House Museum and Chawton House in Hampshire, UK
$38 plus $6 shipping within the US. Sorry, we cannot ship outside the US.
Click "Buy Now" then select "Pay with Debit or Credit Card."
Order by phone
Call 913-530-4308 (Central Time Zone).